Office Cleaning Solutions for Commercial Buildings
Get the best building maintenance service provider in the USA. JR Janitorial Service performs floor and carpet cleaning, vacuuming, dusting and more services for office buildings in the Greater Los Angeles area. A team consisted of a general manager, sales, manager, field operation and supervisors will be provided to you to make sure our work is delivered surpassing your expectations.
Choose the schedule that suit your needs the most or get in contact with one of our janitorial specialists to help you pick the right solution for your business.
Look through the plans that we have available for you.
- Empty all trash receptacles and replace plastic liners.
- Spot clean and vacuum carpeted area.
- Spot clean display glass, and entrance glass doors.
- Sweeping hard tile floors with dust control mop.
- Damp mop hard tile floors to remove spill and smudges.
- Wipe all entrance door glass to free fingerprints. (lobby glass doors).
- Wash classroom sinks.
- Dust office desks and top of the computers without disturbing papers on the desk.
- Spot clean stains and / or spills on the carpeted areas.
- Detail vacuum or sweep the carpet edges and corners weekly and remove carpet pulls and snags.
- Clean entrance door metal thresholds and damp wipe door jams.
- Spot clean doors, doorframes, wall and switch plate.
- Dust chairs, counters, shelves, filing cabinets, picture frames, window sills, partition tops, time clocks, chair, furniture, telephones, baseboards, ledges, ceiling vents, desks, light fixtures and office accessories.
- Dusting fire extinguishers and cabinets.
- Window cleaning.
- Dust blinds, mini-blinds and vertical blinds.
- Vacuum and clean the ventilating diffusers.
- High dusting for vents and high cabinets and low dusting for baseboard.
- Remove cobwebs from corners, vents, fans, etc.
- Waxing and buffing floors at showroom.
- A. Daily and bi-weekly services
- Clean sinks, urinals, and commodes.
- Empty trash receptacles and sanitary napkin containers and replace plastic liners.
- Polish mirrors, wash soap dispenser and shelves.
- Restock soap, paper and sanitary products both in the restroom and other areas of the building.
- Clean partitions in stalls and the partitions between walls near the urinals.
- Sweep and wet mop the floors with a disinfectant and deodorizing cleaner.
- Wash the walls near the sinks and paper dispensers’ and the rest of the wall.
- Bathrooms will be mopped with a disinfectant.
- All bathrooms are to be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- All dispensers, which include soap, tissue, and towels, are checked and replenished as required and surfaces are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
- Machine scrub floors using germicidal detergent to remove all marks.
- Wash and polish mirrors, toilet seats, side of toilets, clean urinals, sinks and chrome fixtures using germicidals.
- Wash down walls and partitions, doors, and dispensers.
- Empty all trash: fill soap, towel and toilet dispensers.
- Keep restrooms thoroughly clean and not using a disinfectant to make odors.
- B. Closing responsibilities at your facilities.
- All movable chairs and desk are properly repositioned.
- Reading materials in the offices and public areas will be reorganized.
- Lights are turned off unless otherwise specified.
- Doors are locked unless otherwise specified.
- Trash is removed to the designated waste pick up area.
- Cleaning supplies are put away properly.
- The supply storage is organized and cleaned.
- Carpet walk- off mats and runners and are straight and flat.
- A. Daily and bi-weekly services